Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Something better.


I was still grappling with my sinful ways, so I decided to try that one place you would go downtown. I remember the joy it would bring you after you privately confessed your sins to good ole Padre. I have finally found the place where I belong. I am pretty sure when I went inside that I heard angels singing. It was a beautiful thing.

Isn't it nice to know that you have taught me such wonderful lessons about peace, love, joy and indulgences. I just have 45 more prayers to go and I am all paid up for the wicked things I have done in your absence.

Just a few more weeks until I get to see you James. I can hardly wait. For now, just remember my favorite bible verse - it always gives me such comfort: I love you more today than yesterday, but I could never love you less than I do right now.

3 comments:

  1. Can somebody please get me a Kleenex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go, Greenie.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLi_osYNsOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. James this brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete