Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Greeks


Do you remember how you would always stop by that Greek church on the way to Redeemer on Sunday morning? You would sit in the parking lot and try to muscle up the courage to go inside.

I was feeling pretty lousy (after all the beer, drugs, strippers and hot wings)and I was looking for a place that would make me feel better. Somewhere to forget the awful week I had and a place where I could learn how to be a better car.

I remembered the warm fuzzy feeling you would get when you sat in the parking lot and decided to go there.

You really should have gone inside James. They were full on roasting a goat in there and everybody was drinking wine. It seemed like a really nice place and I wanted to stay. I just didn't get that tingly feeling you get when you are at the right church.

Never fear. I won't give up.

2 comments:

  1. My car has learnt well: Christianity is all about self-redemtpion. She is at the right place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Greenie's at the wrong church. Isn't the cathedral more along her line of thought?

    ReplyDelete